VETERANS ADMINISTRATIONS WEBSITES
VA Sioux Falls – SCHEDULING CLINIC APPOINTMENTS “Time to Call” Program
- Your Provider decides how frequently he/she wants to see you.
- You will receive a letter asking you to call the clinic to schedule your next appointment.
- Your appointment will be scheduled at a time that is convenient for you.
- YOU call us to schedule your appointments.
- Call 1-800-316-8387 Extension 97120 or 605-336-3230 between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. 2501 West 22nd Street, Sioux Falls, SD 57105
For medical advice, please call the 24-hour toll free telephone care line:
Common Organizations within Lake County
- Chester SD
American Legion Post 136
- Madison SD
American Legion Post 25
Veterans of Foreign Wars (VFW) Post 2638
- Nunda SD
American Legion Post 105
- Wentworth SD
American Legion Post 161
- Ramona SD
American Legion Post 216
If you apply to join one of these organizations by sending your application to the national organization’s address the local chapter or post may not be informed that you are a member and you may miss out on local or state newsletters. It is highly recommended that you consider applying though your local chapter or post.
*** These organizations have represented veterans before congress for decades and are largely responsible for the benefits we enjoy today. Supporting them will help ensure those benefits are not eroded in the future.***
Links of Interest and Contact Information: